- Tailgating is permitted at home football games only.
- Tailgating is allowed only in the designated fenced-off area.
- All alcohol must remain in the fenced in area.
- Consistent with general college policy, neither kegs nor hard alcohol are allowed in the tailgating area.
- Tailgating may start no earlier than three hours before game time and must conclude two hours after the end of the game.
- Security will patrol the tailgating area to check for violations of this policy.
- Any tailgater in possession of alcohol may be required to provide valid identification to Security when so requested.
- All tailgaters must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol.
Note: Taylor Made Security will monitor both access points of the fenced-in area. The number of officers will be determined game to game by Security in consultation with Athletics.