Androscoggin River @ Greene, Maine
• Maine Turnpike north to exit Exit 80 (Lewiston);
• Turn left onto Alfred A. Plourde Parkway at the stop sign at the end of the off ramp;
• Continue on Plourde straight to stoplight at intersection of Plourde and Pleasant;
• Continue on Plourde 0.6 miles to stoplight at Webster Street;
• Turn left onto Webster and travel 1 mile to stoplight at Farwell Street;
• Turn right onto Farwell and continue 0.6 mile to light;
• Continue straight across intersection onto Russell St;
• Go through three lights (East, Ave., Central Ave. and College St.).;
• Stay in the right hand lane and take exit for Rt. 202 (Main St.);
• At the light, take a right onto Rt. 202 N (Main St.);
• Travel 5.3 miles on Rt. 202; • Pass two cemeteries that span the road and a small white church on the left;
• Immediately after the small church, take a left onto West Main St.;
• Take an immediate left onto Meadow Hill Rd.; • Follow Meadow Hill for approx. 2 miles;
• The Traquina Boathouse driveway is just after a farm on the left and a sweeping right bend in the road;
• The driveway is marked by post #764 on the left side of the road.
New Hampshire Championship
• Take exit 11 (North) ramp off I-93
• Turn left (North) onto Hackett Hill Rd.
• Turn left (North) onto SR-3A (W. River Rd.).
• Turn right (East) at traffic light onto Main St.
• Cross Merrimack River, turn left (East) onto Merrimack St.
• Bear left (North) onto Pleasant St., continue onto Main St.; Turn left (West) onto Front St. (after bridge)
• Bear right (North) onto Exchange St.
• Turn left into park just past Town Garage
Head of the Charles Regatta
• Mass Pike (I-90) to exit 18 (Cambridge)
• Merge onto River Street
• Cross the Charles River on River Street Bridge
• At end of bridge, turn right onto Memorial Drive
• Refer to web site interactive map for parking and road closure info
• Follow Interstate 95 North to Exit 33.
• Take a left at the end of the exit ramp onto Kennedy Memorial Drive.
• Follow KMD just under a mile and take a left on Country Club Rd.
• Follow until the stop sign at the end of the street.
• Turn right onto Webb Rd. and follow until the first stop sign, proceed straight across Middle Rd. to the second stop sign.
• Turn left onto Snow Pond Rd. (Route 23).
• Continue for 2.1 miles. Look for the blue Colby-Hume Center sign on the right.
• Turn right onto the gravel road.
• I-95 South to I-495 South;
• I-495 South to I-290 West (Worcester);
• Take Exit 22 (Main St.);
• Turn right at the end of the ramp;
• Turn left at the second traffic light onto Plantation Street;
• Turn left onto North Road (between the Mercandante Funeral Home and UMass Medical Center);
• Proceed to Lake Ave and turn right;
• The park entrance is one hundred yards on the left.
• I-93 South to exit 32: (Route 60) Medford Square/Malden;
• At end of the exit there is a rotary – take the third right: (Route 60 East) Malden/Revere;
• Route 60 East for approximately 1.7 miles until MBTA Station;
• Continue straight on Route 60 East under MBTA Bridge;
• Take first right onto Commercial Street;
• Follow Commercial Street for approximately 1 mile to the light at Medford Street;
• Tufts Boathouse is located in rear of 326 Commercial Street, third driveway on the left.
• I-90 (Mass Pike) to Exit 2 (Lee)
• Route 20 (north) until it becomes route 7;
• Route 7 (north) up to, into and through the city of Pittsfield;
• Take the Rt 7 bypass, which parallels the main street through town;
• Pass Tyler Street (Route 9) and then Berkshire Medical Center on your left;
• Go through a light and up small hill;
• At crest of hill, or just before, take Pontoosuc Street on the left;
• Proceed down Pontoosuc until reaching a four way stoplight at Peck’s Road.
• Go straight across until reaching the next set of lights at Peck’s and Lakeway;
• Turn left onto Lakeway (small store on left);
• Lakeway for 1 mile - look for signs to Burbank Park on your right;
• Turn right into Park then look for signs to right to North Lot.